Sometimes, love makes a big scar in your heart, but don’t let it stain your life, it only means, the bigger the scar you had, the better you’ve loved.
  • There is no such thing as coincidence! People met for a special reason. But whatever it is, I’m so glad I have you in my life! Clueless? Oh come on! Let’s just say that we are meant to befriend.
  • Love is a noble act of self-giving. The more you love, the more you lose a part of you. Yet you do not become less of who you are, but you end up being complete
  • Never worry about how you tell someone you love them. Just go ahead and say it. The word “I love you” could never come out wrong. The only wrong way to say it would be not saying it at all.
  • When mean people hurt you, think of them as sandpapers. They may rub and scratch you painfully, but eventually, you will end up smooth and polished while they end up worthless.
  • Love isn’t about luxurious things in the world. It isn’t about driving a BMW, nor living in New York. Love is about that someday, you two will be able to reach your dreams, helping out each other. Love is about trust, even if everything falters. Love is about giving without expecting anything. Love is about sharing happiness and pain as well. Love is about accepting that person even if others can’t. Love is about holding on, even if all else fail.
  • If one star will fall every time I miss you, all stars will be out of the sky now. So, if ever there be no more stars tonight, it’s all your fault, you make me miss you so much.
  • If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder and hold you close to me and answer with a smile: “Like this!” 
  • If you could choose between life and death you would almost rather die, love is fun but hurts so much the price you pay is high. And so I say don’t fall in love, you will get hurt before you’re through. You see my friend, I ought to know, I fell in love with you.
  • I want you to know that our friendship means a lot to me… you cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you jump off the window, I ain’t jump. Instead, I’ll catch you with my arms and hug you tight!
  • When the time comes I can’t smile anymore, don’t worry about me, I know what to do. I’ll just stare at one corner and think of you. No one else could make me happy like the way you do.