I promise to perpetually elevate you up 

When you ar feeling down 

I promise to wipe your tears 

When you feel you would like to cry 

I promise to stay you smiling 

To parade that incredible smile you've got 

I promise to be your quality 

At no matter purpose you fall delicate 

I promise to be your voice, 

When you cannot find the words 

I promise to be your eyes 

When you cannot see 

I promise to be your ears 

When you cannot tune 

I promise to constantly tell you what is actual 

When you have to be compelled to hear reality 

I promise to be your dream catcher 

To seek when away you are each anxiety 

I promise to be your smile 

When you are displeased 

I promise to dependably illuminate you up 

When you ar down and blue 

I promise to administer you certainty 

When you ar feeling questionable 

I promise to stay you solid 

When you ar feeling dangerous 

I promise to tune 

When you got to speak 

I promise to inform you no untruths 

Precisely what's legitimate 

I promise to dependably advance you my shoulder 

For after you got to cry 

I promise to perpetually hold you 

When you need some individual 

I promise to perpetually check over you 

Wherever you're I promise to perpetually be there 

I promise to ne'er hurt you and ne'er cause you to astonishingly resentful  

I can't promise you the planet 

I can't promise you the sky 

I can't promise you that we are going to ne'er fight 

I can't promise you that i'll ne'er cry 

In any case, I will promise you that i'll perpetually be foreseeable with you 

Likewise, juvenile I promise that i'll dependably appreciate you over something with everything that's in Pine Tree State,
paying very little reference to what happens or what we have a tendency to encounter, baby i am going to revere you till the top of time! 

Wiped out be your guardian favored dispatcher 

That is my surety to you!!