True love


I truly love to be with her,but it appears to be so troublesome for me to have her as a spouse to be, I never experience passionate feelings for, she makes me know the word love, she make me know the word satisfaction, she makes me feel glamorous,and marvelous,she appears to be so brilliant If I see her before me,she looks more delightful than I see her already, she recounts to me romantic tales of the past significant others,she touches my heart With the word
caring,she demonstrates to me how love and love anybody that affections me back, she helps me when am I need of, she makes me know the method of keeping a decent memory in love,she comes into my existence with parcel of grins. 
Rumaisat I guarantee you a great deal in my life, 
in a solid relationship it's constantly great to make guarantees for your adoration.
Rumaisat I promise  to be yours eternity, on the off chance that you promise to be mine eternity. 
Be that as it may, you promise such a large number of things you didn't keep even one. 
Regardless of who enters to your life, I will love you more than any of them. 
We promise as indicated by our trusts and perform as indicated by our feelings of trepidation. 
Rumaisat promise is a major word. It either makes something or it breaks everything, 
Rumaisat I promise you with the majority of my heart to never give us a chance to go into disrepair to keep me solid and hanging on promise me that you'll never be gone. 
Rumaisat I Promise to be similarly as eager about the achievement of others as you are about your own. 
In any case, you realize that Love is a promise that can keep going forever. 
I realize that It's amusing to know how great many people get to be who they promise they could never be. 
Rumaisat I promise you, when I return from any voyage of affection I will recollect you,even in the event that I can't recall that anything in my life, 
Do what you cherish, love what you do,deliver more than you promise. 
I cherish you, yet you broke promise.  I adore you, yet you misled me, I cherish you, yet you hurt me,I adore you, yet you undermined me, I'll generally cherish you yet I need to state farewell now. 
Researchers says 
Try not to promise when you're glad, Don't answer when you're furious. 
Try not to choose when you're sad.but I guarantee while am infatuated with rumaisat.i never thought something like loosing you,but I lost you.